Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is some good powder foundation, concealer, foundation?

ive been wearing eyeliner and mascara for two years and i want to start wearing cover up and foundation so is there any good ones out there that are good for kinda oily skin and that are cheap? thanksWhat is some good powder foundation, concealer, foundation?
Get MAC studio fix for powder %26amp; foundation and Maybelline 24 hour super stay concealer. :)








I tried Loreal true color match liquid before.. It's so watery and oily on my face. %26amp; also their powder.. which doesn't match up to MAC! and Physician formula concealers aren't that good either.What is some good powder foundation, concealer, foundation?
I hear ya girl :)


At walmart (or any drugstore places) you can use a liquid foundation called ';Revlon Colorstay Foundation';


Many people compare it to the Mac Foundation. And Revlon Colorstay Foundation is REALLY good. It actually sticks onto your skin!





For example: I put it on, and right after, I tapped a piece of toilet paper on my face to see if it would budge or rub onto the tissue, and WALA! it stayed. so no worries on it rubbing onto your shirt or someone elses when you hug them.





Try it :) Good luck!


plus, they have it for oily skin to dry skin.
I use Pur Minerals. It is the only 4-in-1 out there. 1. Concealer. 2. Foundation. 3. Sunscreen. 4 Finishing powder.


This is a pressed powder. I love it. I have been using it for over a year %26amp; would not trade it for anything. You can get it at Dillards (in a big city smaller ones will not carry it) Utla stores or Ulta.com. It runs $24.50 but when you add this stuff up separately it will be about the same or a little more depends on what you already use. At the end of the day my makeup still looks good not much shine at all. It does a very good cover up. The have a starter kit. It will come with a chisel brush. I also use their Pur Minerals Marble Blush Pink. I use the same brush to apply the blush. I use Pur Minerals Mineral Glow. Get that healthy, sun-kissed look all year with this micronized mineral powder with golden undertones. Apply to your T zone %26amp; along the jawline.


I use Loreal Bare Naturale Eyeliner. It comes with a brush. If you want your eyes to look bigger than apply the eyeliner on the outside of the eyelid. Smaller on the inside. But if you use the Loreal it is a powder which is good because it lasts longer. If you want a pencil I used Maybelline Line Point. You don鈥檛 have to worry about sharpening that one. I use to use it until I tried Loreal. Now I would not go back to the pencil. I love Revlon鈥檚 new Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor. It really works. I apply it in the morning %26amp; never reapply during to day or at night. Good luck %26amp; God bless you.





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>








http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>
Eh...I wouldn't go with Revlon Colorstay. I haven't actually tried it, but I have tried MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and i've heard they're very similar, and Studio Fix Fluid is VERY full coverage, so i'm assuming that so is the Colorstay. If you're just starting to want to wear foundation, i wouldn't go full coverage. I would try L'Oreal True Match foundation, again i haven't tried it, but i also heard it's good. I think it's light to medium coverage, and they have a good range of colors, so i think you'll be able to find your shade. My best advice is to experiment, and read reviews at this website: http://makeupalley.com/





Good luck :)
My best bet would be, for a cheap one, the best for oily skin that doesnt make me break out and is oil free is


1)I use this one everyday for 2 years now, its very light and never caky ever! It doesnt block pores and is oil free. I live on this one, it covers from light to strong face blemishes, try a free sample. Im sure you'll love it!


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=1%26amp;SubCategoryID=3%26amp;ProductID=18





2) I love this one, and I still use it, when my skin gets dry and oil spots at the same time. Good thing about this foundation it is also oil free and clog free. Best thing about is it healthy for you and clears your skin while wearing, also removes red skin tone slowly, or red patches. It is not cake and light, might feel thicker than first but still light.





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx?catid=31%26amp;catnm=Face%26amp;subid=233%26amp;subnm=Foundation%26amp;prd=28609%26amp;osubnm=Foundation





3) This one is me last choice, it covers very well and doesnt become caky, its good for normal skin, but i have oil and it also works, it doenst free pores and is not oil free, but it is to put one with one layer.





http://www.lorealparis.ca/_en/_ca/products/product-sheet.aspx?code=Cos33a_11_Large








Remember to always use a moistuerzie before applying foundation. I use Olay for oily skin, seems to help. And putting powder on after always helps on keeping the foundation on more properly. A light touch up is best not a strong one.
the best quality foundation at a low price that ive used was maybelline pure makeup. its no more than $5 and they have alot of different shades to choose from.


i havent found a very good drugstore concealer yet
true match foundation
MAC studio fix fluid


$35

No comments:

Post a Comment