Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best drugstore foundation and concealer?

Plz %26amp; Thank u!What is the best drugstore foundation and concealer?
foundation - revlon colour stay


concealer - maybellineWhat is the best drugstore foundation and concealer?
I like Maybelline pure makeup. It's not oily at all and it blends in well.
Maybelline Pure makeup is amazing. It's the only foundation I would ever buy from a drug store brand. It's made out of 50% water, so it doesn't clog your pores. Want to see what it looks like on me? (I have acne scars) and it covers it completely.





I'm not so sure about concealer though, because with the foundation it covers it.
loreal bare naturale foundation and loreal true match concealer :)
Maybelline Liquid Dream Moose Foundation.





With this I use no concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment