Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any tips on how to find a foundation and concealer to match my skin tone?

Okay so I have pale skin, blonde hair/blue eyes. I don't have any yellow or olive type undertones. But anyways, I can't find any concealer or foundation to match my skin. The ones I have now make my face look pink or orange-like...which is just awful! I have really sensitive skin---almost everything makes me break-out. And I have problem with dryness too. So any bands, shades anything that would work? Thanks:)Any tips on how to find a foundation and concealer to match my skin tone?
I would try Laura Geller Balance -n- Brighten foundation in FAIR shade. Log into QVC.com and you could watch some of her videos to see if that foundation will work for you. Good luck!Any tips on how to find a foundation and concealer to match my skin tone?
Try going to Sephora :)





They let you try on their make-up, but the products can be kind of expensive sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment