Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best concealer/foundation to use?

i'm looking for something to last, and not to be too heavy. i want something very light and natural, but at the same time be at least semi-effective in covering up my blemishes. what is the best? specifics would be wonderful.





also, what is the best way to choose which shade is right for me and best matches my skin tone?








thanks.


:)What is the best concealer/foundation to use?
I use an all natural mineral concealer foundation, and I absolutely love it! I have dark circles under my eyes and a dark discoloration around my mouth. The concealer and foundation cover it nicely without looking heavy, and gives my complexion an airbrushed look.





Because it is all natural, it is great for those that have acne/blemishes as the zinc oxide in the makeup acts as a healing ingredient. This makeup came recommended by our dermatologist. They offer free samples on their website; I think it might cost $1 to ship. They send you two shades of either fair, light, medium or tan. I mix a couple of the shades together to make my own. :)





You can check them out at www.kmsmineralessentials.com. They also sell some of their products and kits on ebay. Good luck to you!What is the best concealer/foundation to use?
Stila Tinted Moisturizer. It is the best ever. Its moisturizer that prevents skin from dryness like many concealers or foundations do. You can find it at Sephora and they have open bottles so you can try a little on your jaw line to see which one works best. Its about 25 bucks. Also Bath and Body Works has a Sheer Tinted Moisturizer form their new brand Goldie that works just as well and its 24 dollars. If you're going for something more drugstore price/brand Physician's Formula...anything from thier line really things there cost about 6-15 bucks but for a drugstore it works nice,
I always had a problem with my makeup fading or looking to fake or way to heavy and unnatural. After years of testing makeups myself I found the perfect foundation. It is in a makeup studio in most malls it is called Merle Norman and the brand is called Luxia lasting foundation.It stays put and fresh for 12 hours it makes your skin look better after every use it covers acne blemishes and looks natural and feels light. Check it out because it is the best of the best. {and it is packed with vitamins and SPF}.


And if your looking for the right shade take about three of the closest shades and put them on your hand in between your index finger and your thumb and see with one matches.{that disappears on your skin.}
Well i have quite pale skin, so foundation for me is really hard to find.


But recently i found this Australis tinted moisturiser. The reason its really good, is because its light, you can't tell its foundation (so you look awesomely, naturally tanned ;) ) and has an spf of 30. It doesn't clog my pores or anything.


They have heaps of shade, so choose the shade closest to your skin. That way, it won't look like you have any on.


Which is the point right?


Good Luck (:
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment