Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you really use concealer and foundation on the lips?

To get the nude lip look, i've read that concealer and foundation can be used witha dash of lipgloss, but i'm jus wondering how? I mean how and why is it ok to put on?? Like is their any websites or sources where it says it's cool to use them on the lips. Hope i made myself clear. And if it is ok to use foundation on the lips, then can i use the olay touch of foundation???Can you really use concealer and foundation on the lips?
Yes you can, its perfectly harmless, most people use concealer or cover stick rather than foundation as its cheaper.Can you really use concealer and foundation on the lips?
I have very pigmented lips. Lipstick/gloss never shows their true colour on my lips. I use foundation lightly (I don't need coverage on my lips unlike the rest of the face) before putting on lipstick. It helps to show true colours. I love it and never had any harm from it.
Yes its totally fine it make lip stick stay put for hours its so much better than a lip stain
yeah. makeup in general is safe to ingest i think. it soaks into your bloodstream anyway right?





and think about how many tubes of lipgloss a year you go through? think it just falls off? nope. you eat it.





chemists have thought of this.





i use foundation in my nude look everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment