Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I want to cover up minor blemishes, do I use concealer or foundation or both?

Not to cover up my WHOLE face,


just some minor blemishes.





Something that helps make it unnoticeable that I'm wearing cover up.





Thanks for all the answers! :)If I want to cover up minor blemishes, do I use concealer or foundation or both?
Hi!





Well, i find that putting concealer will work better for blemishes than having to blend foundation all over your face. So i recommend using a concealer matching your skin tone color! If you put foundation, you have to cover the whole face so the face wont be uneven. So again, I highly recommend using concealer of your skin tone! Always remember to get one shade lighter.





I hope this helped! If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at:





aimprincess98@gmail.com





P.S Visit my youtube chanel. It talks and demonstrates looks for makeup, hair, and nails! It's Julieg713If I want to cover up minor blemishes, do I use concealer or foundation or both?
if you do put makeup just on the spots it will be more obvious that you are wearing them (light will always reflect off of it differently)


if you do a couple dots of concealer (blend out) and then get a nice all over powder it usually blends in. i use a pressed powder called brightener, its in the compact that has lots of colors in it, green yellow pinks etc. its really great. green gets rid of redness, yellow helps conceal and the pinks blend into your own skin tone to make it look nice and natural.
Foundation will hide most of all minor blemishes then follow it up with a loose powder to smooth it out, and make it look more natural!





Concealer are for more of those darker, harder blemishes that the foundation can't quite hide. Concealer is really great for under the eye, and some small wrinkles!
Put on concealer that matches your skintone on the blemishes, and put on a loose powder to set it. Don't cake it on, just put a little bit on a concealer brush and blend the concealer; it looks more natural and it blends into your skin so it doesn't look fake. It's barely noticeable :]
Foundation evens out your skin tone and is used for larger areas of your face. Concealer will cover up small blemishes (remember to get it one shade lighter!).
I used to have a lotttt of acne %26amp; I just used foundation %26amp; it helped, it will go away in a couple of days .
if you are not looking for something to cover up your whole face then get a concealer close to your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment