Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best Drugstore foundation and Concealer?

Can be mineral, Liquid, Or powder looking for any suggestions.


Thanks in advance =-).What is the best Drugstore foundation and Concealer?
Foundation: Revlon Colour StayWhat is the best Drugstore foundation and Concealer?
I like TruBlend by Covergirl for foundation. I hate having a heavy foundation because it feels gross and this one is sort of watery and doesn't cake on.





I'm still on the hunt for a good concealer because right now I have this crappy lipstick tube looking one by Covergirl. It covers blemishes pretty well but it doesn't do anything for the bags under my eyes.





Anyway, TruBlend is good! =) It also comes with numbers so you can match your blush and powder with it perfectly. =)
I'm sorry. I was just browsing when I saw your avatar.





I am a plant eater myself. I do drink milk, eat pizza and Ice Cream. I like butter, too.





BUT, I have been a vegetarian my whole life. If I knew anything about how to answer your question, I would share that with you, as I am trying to build points for this 'back up' account that iwill be using in Religion and Spirituality.





I am not as 'creepy' as I look. I have never met Charles Manson. I don't even own a motorcycle.





I'm just a vegetarian.





Peace to you! =]
depends on what kinda coverage you want. if you want light, try loreal bare naturale mineral powder foundation. i use that and love it. it doesnt make me break out at all.





if you want heavier, ive heard good things about revlon colorstay :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
For me, I used to wear Cover Girl liquid foundation. It was good but a little too orange for me. I now use Dream Liquid Mousse by Maybelline and it works amazing! I have mild acne and you can barely see it. = )
Neutrogena Bare Minerals powder, Maybelline liquid concealor and their mousse foundation
revlon colorstay or l'oreal true match

No comments:

Post a Comment