Thursday, January 7, 2010

My foundation/concealer always ends up disappearing by the end of the day!?

I do use face wash and Clean and Clear Morning Burst face wash~ its supposed to make your face more shine free.





Then I use Prescriptives Virtually Fresh Foundation


and


Philosophy's Supernatural Powder Foundation





By the end of the day, all my makeup except for my eyeliner/mascara is gone :(





Are there any techniques that can help me make sure my makeup stays on all day?? Thanks!My foundation/concealer always ends up disappearing by the end of the day!?
rimmel cool matte, stays on all dayMy foundation/concealer always ends up disappearing by the end of the day!?
try another kind of make fro example i use mac and it stays on the whole day but it's a little expensive!!!
u should try a face primer .. like smashbox photofinish primer light.. or the laura mercier primer.. it helps makeup last longer... also some ppl use MAC fix + spray after powder 2 kinda set the powder once and for all and it makes it look more natural... also if ur face is oily, id check and see if the virtually fresh foundation is good for oily skin. bc if i remember, that one wasnt suggested for oily skin, i THINK, idk tho %26gt;_%26gt; lol but u might wanna look into a differnt foundation for oily skin and for ur eyes.. u should put urban decay primer potion on ur eyes, it helps ur shadow last just about all day, its awesome!
It may be the makeup you are using. I use a mineral foundation and concealer and never have any issues with my makeup coming off. It stays on until I take it off, and always looks very fresh. It is an all natural oil free product and I really love it. It is called kms mineral essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment