Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think of maybellines mineral power liquid foundation and concealer?

it sucks.....its cheap crapWhat do you think of maybellines mineral power liquid foundation and concealer?
I love maybelline. I have found that the maybelline is the most affordable line of mineral makeup that actually works. N it stays true to what mineral make up is suppose to be. Alot of the other brands found at the drugstore claim to be mineral makeup, but contain ingredients that should never be found in mineral makeup.


The easiest way to tell if ur being cheated is to look at the ingredients...if a make up claiming to be mineral make up has ';talc'; in its ingredients then its no good.What do you think of maybellines mineral power liquid foundation and concealer?
I wouldn't know. Maybelline tests on animals so I don't buy it!


I do like Physician's Formula mineral makeup and Bare Minerals Matte though.

No comments:

Post a Comment